Friday, October 15, 2010

dialog abang- ade'

brother: Fokus. Fokus. Fokus..
Smaxsmal mgkin dan istiqmah, .
Qt org yg pnya masa dpan v,.
.
Let it off at the 1st bginning..
...Stay on the line bro!., u.ll need any package to go.on.
Eventhough anything became harder, and faster! . .

me.: Thanks a lot for the advices. my brother..

brother: no!, dont let u thank to me, u r the owner of ur.self, . Thank to god v, phraise Him. !, see? Have you read: 'sibuKkn lh drimu dgn urusn akhrt, jka tdak mka kmu akn dsibukkn dgn urusn dunia.", ha?, look at the serrounding v, all the people ...around u! , they hang on, u! Blieve w/ u! . . Hope n gave the best for u to reach your 'V.future'!.
Hold on ve, .
And u've promise to ur.self tht u've the ablity to get.there! U've the power n spirit!?
Let it off now ! Let-it-off. . Dont let it bother u! . .
Promise to me!..

me : thanks my brother, . I'll keep my word,to fight my world..

...thanks brother, . . Now i have no anything to say, . U know who exactly i-am. .

You the only one i know n know me like a back of ur-and-my hand, .
...And i cant breath, w/out u, but i've to breath.! .

So who is ur name actually. ?



brother: ya, i believe in.

My name is 'yourself' !
my little brother..



‎me : .i really wanna keep this tears in my eyes, but i cant, and it go down..
I need u. Brother..

brother: let it be, . U need-to..
No u need urself n your god!. .


me : Thanks, . My Brother. T_T

0 komentar:

Visitors

BUKU TAMU

Pop up my Cbox
Powered by Blogger.

Followers